ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best place to buy wheels in Manchester?

Hey guys, I only passed ma test bout a month ago so I dont really know which places are best to buy stuff or what anything is lol so jus gimme a chance on things n i will learn em pretty quick. Ive already been out and bourght a headunit and I think hey took one look at me and thought "Gonna make some cash off this lad". Anyway I was thinking of getting some wheels for ma car cos dont really like the standard ones and then lower it. Where would be the best place too buy them from and also should I try fitting them myself or go to a garage to get em done?

Cheers, Adam

Chocolate Bar™
best place to buy most things is off the net. try sites like rochfordtyres.co.uk, 2modified.com, etc etc

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I've just ordered some new wheels from wheelbase, cant wait to go pick them up. Where abouts in Manchester are you? if you're near Bolton JEM is also pretty good.

im in Cheadle mate. I will probably jus go to wheelbase everyone I have asked says its probs the best place to go.

Cheers guys, Ads

Wheelbase are coool ....been there in the past and been very happy

JEM in farnworth .......I used to get all my tyres from there.....till they billed me £50 to fit 4 tyres :O