ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Place to Earth

BMW F31
trying to earth my sub in my boot on my mk2 ph1 clio. on my old one i earthed it to the seat mount bolt, but i cannot shift it on this one. any ideas anyone, preferably close to the back of the boot e.g not by the rear lights etc :D

Clio 1.4 16v
clio 1.6 16v said:
trying to earth my sub in my boot on my mk2 ph1 clio. on my old one i earthed it to the seat mount bolt, but i cannot shift it on this one. any ideas anyone, preferably close to the back of the boot e.g not by the rear lights etc :D

Not quite sure if its the same on PH1's but on mine I used to use the bolt unto the boot carpet that holds the seat centre mount on

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
scrap away paint from inside boot or under seat, then make hole putting a self tapper in.

clio 1.816v/r5 gt turbo
clio 1.6 16v said:

Rear seat belt bolt.

J

jamesy

i find that in our beloved clios the best earth's are the more discreet ones, the rear seat belt bolts;)

mines earthed to a bolt just inside the rim of the boot under the carpet i think the previous guy put it in though its not a standard bolt.