ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Pressure bleeder

Hi guys and girls :),

So I need a good pressure bleeder but not an Eezibleeder. It needs to be a pressure bleeder and not a vacuum bleeder. I have an air compresssor to if that helps? Ideally it needs to be able to fit onto most cars aswell. Budget of around £30 to £100

Why use a pressure bleeder over the normal method? Well 1 it takes bloody ages to change fluid, 2 you need 2 people and 3 if its not a big hastle to do I can do it more often. Some cars have huge amounts of fluid to changing that is a pain.

Dblock

What wrong with an Eezibleeder I used mine this evening worked fine.

Heard the cap is a bit of a pain and it has to be used off a spare tyre which is also a pain. Im looking at a sealy hand pump one with a universal lid attachment.

172 Race Car
Just get a mate to pump the pedal. Never been a fan of pressure bleeding. Saw a resorvoir go bang the other day when a mate was using one

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
Just get a mate to pump the pedal. Never been a fan of pressure bleeding. Saw a resorvoir go bang the other day when a mate was using one

How much pressure was he using? lol my gunson one says no more than 20psi should be used. Mine worked a treat getting the air out of my handbrake mastercylinder.

But it's slow to flush fluid like that and on other cars you got much bigger amounts of fluid to flush. Too much pressure possibly?