ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best products for silver BMW?

Clio DCI
As the title suggests, I'm looking for some suggestions on what might be the best products to use on my 330cd.

My current collection of cleaning stuff mainly consists of autoglym srp/egp, some old colenite wax and megs tyre gel. I have run out of lots and am wanting to buy some new bits without spending a fortune....

Snowfoam
Clay kit
Polish to use with rotary to remove light swirling
Wax

Anything else you'd recommend?

Thanks

Tom

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Tom what exactly do you want to achieve.

So..Snow foam I would look at AutoBrite direct, they do a foam gun and foam kit at an unbeatable price.
Clay would be Bilt Hamber medium
polish-Scholl s17+.
wax- I would recomend a sealant on silver. Last longer an will make it look better. Maybe Zaino z2, auto finnesse touch coat, or a ceramic coating-cquartz Uk.

hope that helps
Chris
DetailMe

Clio DCI
Tom what exactly do you want to achieve.

So..Snow foam I would look at AutoBrite direct, they do a foam gun and foam kit at an unbeatable price.
Clay would be Bilt Hamber medium
polish-Scholl s17+.
wax- I would recomend a sealant on silver. Last longer an will make it look better. Maybe Zaino z2, auto finnesse touch coat, or a ceramic coating-cquartz Uk.

hope that helps
Chris
DetailMe

Hi Chris, thanks for the reply

I want to achieve some correction on the paintwork, have some light swirling/hazing.

I already have the snowfoam lance, just run out of foam.
So you wouldn't recommend a wax at all on a silver car?

Where would be the best/cheapest place to see those products you recommended?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
If you enjoy waxing I'd go for a tub of autobrites new wax abyss. Apply like a wax, works like a sealant!

I've done a review further down the page and Witt be updating today with pictures.

£60 for a tub but its very big and you'll be able to sell it on when your done with it.