ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best replacement radio with full controls??

Clio 182
Hi all,

After looking at various adaptors to convert my tuner list radio for MP3 iphone etc i have decided to purchace a new head unit.

Now for the hard part. which one is best??

Im looking for a direct replacement with as many gizmos as possible for a fair price. The one thing I really want is for the stalk and display to work as it does with the radio stations, track list etc.

Any ideas? i would appreciate any advice, thanks

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
You'll need to fit a stalk control adapter lead with the stereo your going to fit in most cases. If you buy a Sony stereo you need the Sony stalk adapter etc which plugs into the top of the clock in the dash iirc.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I like my Sony MEX BT2600. USB & 3.5mm jack inputs, outputs for sub should I ever feel the need, plus Bluetooth hands free and audio streaming (I always stream music from my iPhone)

You can get hold of second hand ones for <£100.

You'll need to fit a stalk control adapter lead with the stereo your going to fit in most cases. If you buy a Sony stereo you need the Sony stalk adapter etc which plugs into the top of the clock in the dash iirc.

you dont need to do this if you buy the right adapter, so much less time wasted fitting