ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best sounding clio on CS

Focus RS mk1
We have had a thread for the best clio on CS but how about the best sounding? anyone with any vid/sound clips of there pride n joy? there are some nice sounding after market systems out there lets hear them

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Mine. Full Milltek system + Yozzasport decat...

th_cb91bb7b.jpg

th_10d1f1a4.jpg

Mine in old spec sounded amazing at low or high RPM with the jenveys on. Think Andy GDI has a vid of it doing a flyby... I may have it at home

We have had a thread for the best clio on CS but how about the best sounding? anyone with any vid/sound clips of there pride n joy? there are some nice sounding after market systems out there lets hear them
Sound clips recorded on a phone or other piece of poor equipment etc don't really give the best indication of how the car actually sounds in real life though.

How do you define 'the best' anyway ??

^have a word! Even a Std vee sounds beta! ;)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw20B6DA6ig

Good bit louder now with filter!

Standard V's sound like any other low output V6 petrol engine. Dull.

Being louder only highlights the embarrassment :clown:

JR's sounds nice, but then it's had some serious money spent on it and the exhaust is a work of art and has to cater to his strict high standards, other than that anything on throttle bodies sounds better.

Focus RS mk1
Sound clips recorded on a phone or other piece of poor equipment etc don't really give the best indication of how the car actually sounds in real life though.

How do you define 'the best' anyway ??

its always going to be a matter of opinion judge for yaself who u think is the best!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

JR's sounds nice, but then it's had some serious money spent on it and the exhaust is a work of art and has to cater to his strict high standards, other than that anything on throttle bodies sounds better.

PMSL! I love you john! Even when i'm having a shite day you make me laugh!

TB's do sound good, but nothing like as good as the vee! If it was slower still, i'd still have it for the noise!

Mk4 .:R32
Most aftermarket exhuasts from renault tuners sounds mint.

I can fart louder than a standard RS system

Clio v6
This years exhaust on my car does sound good I must be selfish enough to admit. When I come off the A14 it lets GDI know when to put the kettle on.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
This years exhaust on my car does sound good I must be selfish enough to admit. When I come off the A14 it lets GDI know when to put the kettle on.

Would love it hear it! :) Sounded good in the vid i seen!

Why having a bad day? Brought the wrong lipstick to play school? ;)

TB's own V6's, unless it's a proper 6cyl

PMSL! Love it!

Tb's own V6's...You have neither so button it! ;)

I do, I own a set of brand new pink ITB's. Driven V's before... boring. Only ones I like are Mike T's and James'... oh and Fred's, that looks mint too, he must have borrowed the design though, as taste and Fred are like fat people and salad ;)

It is p**n, I'm sure I have the fly by of your and mine I did with Andy's camera going down the lanes just outside... I'll look when I get in shortly James and post em.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PMSL! Love it!

Tb's own V6's...You have neither so button it! ;)

I do, I own a set of brand new pink ITB's. Driven V's before... boring. Only ones I like are Mike T's and James'... oh and Fred's, that looks mint too, he must have borrowed the design though, as taste and Fred are like fat people and salad ;)

It is p**n, I'm sure I have the fly by of your and mine I did with Andy's camera going down the lanes just outside... I'll look when I get in shortly James and post em.

LOL! Poor boy!

Pink ITB's! - You'll be borrowing my lippy before long! ;)

^The one where he's strugglin to catch! ;)

yup, useless bloody first gear... lol. Without making excuses myy car wasn't at it's best that day (25bhp @ the wheels down on normal), it broke down when I met them which Chris will tell you himself lol.

Still, it sounds better than any Vee imo and that was the pish 2" powerflow system that fell to bits.

Chris, your Powerflow was done at top gear wasn't it? They did my Williams one and seem to be the only outlet not regarded as being shite lol

Nippy white cup
I thought it was UP 25bhp atw ;)

Yeah Topgear really are brilliant when it comes to exhausts...and apparently the quality of SS is higher now, although (touch wood) it has never failed once in 4 very hard years lol. People on the type R forum love them to bits and have travelled across the country to use them

Chris

top gear have a good rep yeh shame none of the other powerflow garages have an idea! most clio's ive heard in person sound awesome, jords, chrisnnics, christophers, middos, rage16's

i kno the yozza system for the 197 is great too

im running a powerflow rear box, mid box removed with straight pipe in place. modded and played with by DANMAR in wigan, but im a meg so not allowed to play in this thread :(

Clio v6

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E7hegjqKNRg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E7hegjqKNRg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]