ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best source for new standard 182 cup front springs

clio 182 cup suspens
I have a cracked front spring so need to find a cheap source for a set of 182 springs, original standard jobs. Can anyone help or know of a good supplier?

Cheers,

Cal

clio 182 cup suspens
Thanks a lot Fred, many apologess I didn't think of trying Renault as I thought they'd be extortionate!

Thanks again!

Cal

Clio 182
wowser, £45 sounds more like it. I just had my n/s/f spring replaced, the garage phoned around ecp, partco etc and they couldnt provide it. phoned renault direct they charged him £115, for one spring. he nearly choked, as did I. (think it cost £65 for both on my old golf gti when i replaced them a few years back).

only difference I can see from the OP's description is mines a non-cup 182 sport (54 plate)...which I would assume would be a different spring, but not make it £70 cheaper????!!!

fortunately i had it covered under warranty so only had to pay a £25 excess. which is nice. not looking forward to when its out of warranty.

Lionel Richie
^that dealer hasn't updated their parts system then, all RS clios 172/182 cup or non cup are £45+vat from the dealers (give or take a few quid)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
You can have mine for £30. Front and rear 182 cup springs, 30k miles of use when taken off the car