ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best tyers for my dynamque

Hi everyone..

Ive decided to keep my wheels standard as i have the late style dynamque wheels(aka 172 look!)

What tyers shall i go for. im thinking 195/45/15 for grip and to help it sit a little lower. I dont want to go down the lowering route just yet.

At the moment i have some cheap budget tyers that renault put on when i brought it but they sweal like a bi**h and the the handling in the wet is shocking.

i was thinking of buying the standard conti ones as ive been told these are a great tyre for the car. or maybe some goodyear eagle F1's

Contis are a great tyre
195/50/15 are cheap as well

Go with the conti 1's not the later more expensive 2's as they can melt under track use and I don't like the grip and handling as much.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
get eagle f1's or proxes t1-r's mate, go on www.mytyres.co.uk the proxes can be had for about £30 a piece delivered, and i think the f1's are slightly more.

both good prices as the tyres are really good.

right ive got some prices and i think im still going to go with the conti's

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Continental PremiumContact 195/50 R15 82H [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]£39.90 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]4 @[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]£159.60 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Goodyear EAGLE F1 GS-D3 195/50 R15 82H [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]£36.40 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]4 @[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]£145.60 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Toyo PROXES T1-R 195/50 R15 82V Rim-protection[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] £32.50 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]4 @[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]£130.00[/FONT]

i know there a little more than the other ones but they are the originals that are meant to be on the car.

unless someone has a good reason why i should go for the one of the others??

comments welcome

the standard ones are the premium contact ones are these the ones your on about edde?
Yep thats the ones.
get eagle f1's or proxes t1-r's mate, go on www.mytyres.co.uk the proxes can be had for about £30 a piece delivered, and i think the f1's are slightly more.

both good prices as the tyres are really good.

I wouldn't ever recomend T1r or S I've had a few sets and there price and longevity are there only advantage I hated them.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i love my proxes for grip, but are really soft, im half way through my fronts after 4k miles, although it does depend how you drive,

i've heard F1's last longer but similar grip and possibly better in the wet, i think i'll have some of them when i get a new set.

for me though it would be between the proxes and eagles...

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
tyres arent classed as a mod though, you can put whatever you want on, just go for 195/50's as there is about 0.7% difference in rolling radius so hardly any difference in the speedo, not noticeable at all, and they are cheaper.

I have 185/55/15 Hankook Ventus Primes on the front and rate them better than the original Michelins on the rear of my car.

my cars 3yr old and done 30,400 miles. dya reckon I should be changing my rear tyres as they have been on for the 3yrs and 30K miles?

I have 185/55/15 Hankook Ventus Primes on the front and rate them better than the original Michelins on the rear of my car.

my cars 3yr old and done 30,400 miles. dya reckon I should be changing my rear tyres as they have been on for the 3yrs and 30K miles?

If there Ok and legal why chnage them.

Best tyres should always be on the back.

RB One Eight Two
I have just had 3 new Conti Premium Contacts put on my dynamique as every tyre on it when I bought it was different and the difference in handling is staggering.

Forgot to say hi as I'm new on here :)