ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best way to make ur car stand out

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
2004-maybach-57-otis-1-opt.jpg

Serious note: don't.

172 cup
seen a few silver 172's around my area one has the wheels, mirrors, grilles etc pained orange and the other one pink. Both stand out, but look pants in my opinion.

I think the they look best clean and standard looking, maybe a subtle exhaust and carbon trim such as badges.

Listerine & Poledo
Drive as if you don't have 3rd, 4th or 5th gear.

And remove all the travel in your suspension.

Standard

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
It's an old French heap, it's going to fade into obscurity against nearly everything else on the road, unless you're at a CS meet. The sooner you come to terms with that, the better. Ownership of this kind of car is about the driving experience not impressing other people. Drive your car, enjoy your car, don't waste money trying to make it something it will never be. End.

Welcome to the forum btw :D

Last edited:
Tbh mate, I'd find a nice set of wheels that not a lot of people have had on clios but still suit them well, lower it, colour code bits and do some small bits a complimentary colour (badges etc)..... For example if it is a blue car do white badges, some nice white wheels, colour code bits and lower it and it will stand out plenty whilst getting a lot of love at meets for it being smart :) hope this helps mate

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Spinners and drive everywhere in reverse.

Seriously though, the only real way to make it stand out is to wrap or respray it a non standard colour.

Such as...

582389_3892360353626_1417539298_3415653_1937320960_n.jpg

DSCF0021-2.jpg

Or go mental and respray it Kawasaki green.

green2zd.jpg

Not that you'll ever check this thread after all the piss taking.