ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best wheels for a mark 2

Evo 6, E92 320d
This post has probably bin on here before, but.....
I'm having a tough time choosing some new alloys for my mark 2 phase 1, i want multispokes but not sure which 1's would look the best, fox evo 3's look a little to busy for me. I'd like the turinis but they a little pricey so any recommendations for something similar. Also would u recommend 16's or 17's? some 17's ive seen look ridiculous on a little clio.
pics welcommed

BMW M3
Cup wheels as per below imo.

DSC01134.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
everyone says turinis, they are nie but are as common as shite nowadays. I'd try something along the lines of superlegs/ultralegs and have a look through the gallery for ideas

BMW M3
I personally wouldnt even change the standard wheels unless they were knackered. I used to like the full fat versions but I've warmed to the turni's now. :) Perhaps where people go wrong with other non standard wheels is getting them too big so they end up looking w@nk.

i have got some wolfrace wheels which are mono block and ultra ultra light and with the drop all round the car looooookksss amazing i have had so many people comment on them and would highly recommend these rims..i will get some pics up when i get a camera and they have actually improved the handling and the obvious excelleration cos the standard ff 172 wheels are so heavy!!!

Breaking A 172 Replica
Standard FF rims are lighter than the majority of wolfraces.

They weigh in at just over 17kg a piece with a tyre.

Not as light at superleggys at 14kg but still light.

Sam

J

jcclio7

I want new wheels for mine too, anyone got any pics of gunmetal wheels on a silver car?

i quite like the kei force 10 rims , but you need to decide what you are looking for , performance or looks or bit of both

sorry sam the 172 rims ff are much much much more heavier than my woofies rims i checked before i put them on whilst the car was in the air on my mates compression scales and the ff wheels were over 6kg heavier!!! with tyres of course

Breaking A 172 Replica
That is incorrect matey.

I have a 172 that I weighed last night - it weighed in at 9.5 kg IIRC.

A toyo tyre weighed in at 6.5kg.

Wolfrace alloys have a reputation for being heavy.

I am not saying yours are heavier than the 172 FF alloys but I would be VERY suprised if they are 6kg lighter I really would.

Sam

Evo 6, E92 320d
i like the look of the 172 phase 1 wheels, oz f1's i think, but in white, im sure i could get sum cheap of ebay and get em refurbed and painted from a guy down my road

Ph1 172
i would only consider changing my oz f1's for super or ultralegs probably in anthracite still likin the look of my car so won't be changing for a long time

Ex Ph-Quick
put some ph2 door strips on it[/QUOTE]

lol cheers mate i sprayed the original ones instead just haven't taken any pics yet =D

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
I have the ultraleggias
renault F1 versions in matt black and love them.

very light, bulletproof and stylish