ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bet he was scared..

i did that in the old 1.4 coming off a roundabout on a DC... wasnt a pleasant experience at all.

oversteer is hard to correct in a clio i found... you can very easily apply too much oppisite lock. could just be me though

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
whats with you pussys it caused a right stur did the original video. lol

its at double time f**k heads. but yeh it was an interesting moment.

hear the engine rev!!
and yeh u can hear the ABS screaming!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
haha superb the slow mo vid is soooooo funny hahahahha.

I would have just crashed into the bushes in the 1st one lol

Clio
i did that in the old 1.4 coming off a roundabout on a DC... wasnt a pleasant experience at all.

oversteer is hard to correct in a clio i found... you can very easily apply too much oppisite lock. could just be me though

nah front wheel drives are easy, providing you keep the throttle planted (which the guy in the video did :D) the front wheels will keep driving and pull you out of the slide :).

Clio
whats with you pussys it caused a right stur did the original video. lol

its at double time f**k heads. but yeh it was an interesting moment.

hear the engine rev!!
and yeh u can hear the ABS screaming!

only just realised it was you dude, well done for for keeping the loud pedel down dave!!

Clio
^^ carefull then dude, you wanna get a couple of years under ya belt atleast before you bin one lol. Iv only been driving 18 months.
did karting for 8 years and now driving pug 106 rallye in stock hatch... its all good experience.