ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 nice weather pictures

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Well i think the summer is on its way, still freezing but at least its been sunny, heres a few pics

4f958b15.jpg

bcf65051.jpg

95ad9d01.jpg

4fdeb195.jpg

c98ba43a.jpg

got some alcantara cleaner and its great stuff

63e024aa.jpg

also trimmed the plastic above back windows

868a61b9.jpg

8207808b.jpg

and im gutted im almost on to 40k! Lol

5e41a77c.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Schweeeeet :) any future plans?

cheers mate, yea a few plans, will be getting a exaust from AAS within the next few month, fancy 2118's but ther starting to be the new turini! Engine mods im undicied on though

Megane 225 F1
cheers mate, yea a few plans, will be getting a exaust from AAS within the next few month, fancy 2118's but ther starting to be the new turini! Engine mods im undicied on though

Thing is, they look fecking awsome on the car. No point being different from the crowd and putting s**t wheels on when you can have the best suiting wheels for the car ;)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Thing is, they look fecking awsome on the car. No point being different from the crowd and putting s**t wheels on when you can have the best suiting wheels for the car ;)

Or defo mate i would only change
for either turini or 2118 jus not sure what, if i got 2118's id go with 50 tyres instead of 45

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Good choice on the next wheels they both will look class.

Is the steering wheel the best mod you have done?

Must feel like a different car!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Brilliant, mate. When polished up, the black gold is a stunning colour. Keeping it clean is the ball ache.

Sitting really nice, that, though. :)

Sorry if already mentioned, but what exhaust system is that?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Good choice on the next wheels they both will look class.

Is the steering wheel the best mod you have done?

Must feel like a different car!

it is mate totaly changes the feel of it.dont know what renault wer thinking when they made the standard one, its huge and the fact it had melted ruined the interior

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant, mate. When polished up, the black gold is a stunning colour. Keeping it clean is the ball ache.

Sitting really nice, that, though. :)

Sorry if already mentioned, but what exhaust system is that?

cheers mate. Its the standard system, will be getting one from AAS shortly though

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's not even the material!

Why did they thing a pirate ships steering wheel would be a good idea!

Idiots! I jumped out of my clio into my brothers Fiesta and it felt like a go kart in comparison just from the sterring wheel alone!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
It's not even the material!

Why did they thing a pirate ships steering wheel would be a good idea!

Idiots! I jumped out of my clio into my brothers Fiesta and it felt like a go kart in comparison just from the sterring wheel alone!

haha! It was the only thing i hated about the car, french idiots lol!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Looks mint - join the 40k club soon ;)

Lol im now a member, feel quiet gutted lol! We all took our cars for a drive yesterday, did the most miles in one day than i ever have i think got a pic of it on 40k just to be a goon haha

R26
IMO black gold is the best colour when cleaned up, might just be cos is the same as mine tho haha :p