ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 with Gold Turinis in Harrogate

BG 182
this one?

jjbcMl8l.jpg

Titanium 182
I know a BG 182 with gold turini's, my mate had it last, not sure if he still does, think he's been banned from driving now 54 plate was it do you know?

Mk5 Golf Gti
I know a BG 182 with gold turini's, my mate had it last, not sure if he still does, think he's been banned from driving now 54 plate was it do you know?

I honestly couldn't tell you if it was a 54 plate man, I only noticed it at last minute as I was concentrating on the roundabout ahah!

LY 200
There was a BG with purple wheels knocking about around Knaresborough at the back end of last year. Might be that one? Different reg to the one pictured here though.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Some old photos of it (black smoked wing indicators pull it off IMO but then I'm biased)

DSCF0240_zpse9bf60c0.jpg

DSCN0064_zps9b4ee7d2.jpg

DSCN0063_zps71fbe417.jpg

58ca1f00-e67e-4472-bd8f-e895cf473698_zps5a9e4994.jpg

That's amazing. Never even thought of or seen this set up before. Works brilliant. And you're not wrong about the smoked side repeaters. Takes away focus from it in clear white. Stands out a lot this set up. Loving it.