ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BHP Dynamique Question

Clio 1.4 16v
Has anyone had a 1.4 16v dynamique mk2ph2 clio rolling roaded?

i had mine done at fcs and it was 105.1 bhp... just wondered if this was average... or what have you done to yours for more power?

as i only have a simota carbon charger ik with caf and a sportex back box

thanks.. Matt

I've always wondered what mine was running, it always seems quite fast compared to most 1.4 16v cars (MG ZR, old Metro (very light weight) old and new civic)

RR are not the most accuate of things so thats probably stock Hp realy.

Gains arn't cheap a decat is about the only other thing with maybe a remap worthwhile unless you can do a B/E swop.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
yeah a 1.2 clio is apprenly 74-75 hp where as a 1.2 fabia is only 70 (mind you that only has 3 cylinders)
a 1.4 polo only kicks out 78, 1.4 fiesta zetec only 80bhp, 1.3 feiesta 70 bhp.
do if the renault 1.4 pumps out 98 its a bit of a beast by comparason, alot of 1.6 dont meet that, while i'm on fiestas, the 1.6 is only only 100 the 1.6 clio is 110.(which is strange as the 1.6 in my laguna was 115, i'd have thought they'd be the same enigne- well they look similar)
Thats why i went for a clio because there engineers seemed to give more power to size.
you also need to remember the clio is a light car in the "small" cargory where as the civic and zr, and 307 are in the "medium" category even if they are only 6 inches longer but ar a fair chunk heavier