ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bianca White S2 106 Rallye

Trophy #490
Seems like they're popular cars on here, so I thought I'd upload a few photos of the little Rallye. It's a bit of a garage queen this one, always kept indoors away from the elements and only rolled out of its garage if the roads are dry! It's completely standard under the bonnet, but there's a nice Supersprint exhaust, Cobra buckets and a Sparco steering wheel.

Fantastic car to drive, feels proper old-school too with no PAS or ABS.

002-1.jpg

011.jpg

007-1.jpg

008.jpg

R4.jpg

GEDC0094.jpg

And one from when it went down to Evo magazine (an arduous journey in this!):

011-1.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Harry's S5?

Car looks immense mate. One of the tidiest i've seen.

Trophy #490
Thanks! It's immaculate really, it's got just over 124,000 miles on it too! Read about it here: http://joshtimlin.blogspot.com/

Gally, it's an RS5. There'll be a feature on it this month, if I remember correctly they're doing a 'USA vs Germany' style shoot-out at Bruntingthorpe, with the Boss 302 Mustang as well as a few others.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
S2's are OK, Rallyes are the pick over all but the GTI's... S1 White Rallye though... Hyper epic super WIN!

120d M Sport
That is gorgeous...love a white S2! Hows it running on those miles? Hear the engines are pretty robust tbf.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Looked at the pics thinking this must have sub 30k on it only to read it has 124k, credit to the previous owner and a good buy on you're behalf.

120d M Sport
I've just been reading your blog posts on the Rallye too, Josh - very interesting. Do you write the blog just for fun or are you involved in motoring journalism?

Trophy #490
I've just been reading your blog posts on the Rallye too, Josh - very interesting. Do you write the blog just for fun or are you involved in motoring journalism?

I'm studying Journalism so it's something I'd like to pursue further, yeah. It started as a uni project but it's opened up a few doors in the industry, so it's given me a few good contacts which means I get to drive a few nice cars every now and then. With my course, it's natural to write about them so I hope you enjoyed the blog posts!

The engine's pretty strong to be fair. You'd think an old French engine would be quite fragile at those miles, but it's been meticulously maintained by all of its previous owners and gets very little use now, so hopefully it'll be reliable for years to come!

120d M Sport
Ah ok...I did fancy studying journalism myself (dream job would be a motoring journo as I'm sure it would be for a few on here!) but it seemed like quite a long haul to get to where I'd want to be. Seems like you're making good progress though, the blogs read well!

Would love a rallye as a toy :)...thinking of just keeping my GTI for good!