ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peugeot 106 Rallye Bianca White

Peugeot 106 Rallye ITB'd.
Took couple pictures after i had the Rallye a wash. thought i'd best be quick as the weather was bloody brilliant and knowing this country wouldnt last long. Hopefully get vids up in next week or so. Pics taken on a Samsung M8800 Pixon Camera Phone. 8.1Mega Pixel. not too bad i thought.
Photo0243.jpg

Photo0245.jpg

Photo0246.jpg

Photo0248.jpg

Photo0249.jpg

Photo0250.jpg

Photo0251.jpg

Photo0252.jpg

Photo0253.jpg

Photo0254.jpg

Photo0255.jpg

Photo0256.jpg

Full Spec List

Peugeot 106 Rallye S2 Bianca White 1.6 8v.
GSXR 1000 K2 Throttle Bodies – Sandy Brown/Colin Satchel Set up
ITG ‘Sausage Type’ Air Filter
QEP 8v Head
Omex 600 ECU and Loom – Mapping by Atspeed Racing
Peugeot 406 2.0 16v ‘Pink’ Injectors 190cc @ 3 Bar
Cat Cam 4900645 & Cat Cam Vernier Pulley.
OMP Inox Grp A 2 inch Exhaust System
Janspeed 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold
Atspeed Racing Map - 158bhp & 129ft/lb at the Fly Wheel.
Mocal 13 row Oil Cooler
Peugeot 306 Gti-6 Callipers & Black Diamond Drilled & Grooved Discs & EBC Green Stuff Pads.
Goodridge Steel Braided Brake Hoses.
Griffith Grp N Gear Linkages
Peugeot 306 Cyclones in White with Toyo Proxes T1-R - 195/45/15.
Bilstein B8 Dampers lowered 40mm
Group N Suspension Top Mounts
Powerflex Polybush Front kit.
BBM Group N Fast road Gearbox mount & Spoox Group N Race/Rally Engine mount & Peugeot Sport Group N lower engine mount, BBM Grp A Fork Bush
Omp Front Upper Strut Brace.
Morettes Head Lights - Gloss Black
H.I.D Lighting 6000k.
Sparco Aero Windscreen Wipers
Soon to be.
Hi Comp Pistons
Forged Steel Con Rods
More Head Work – Porting, Matching Ports etc
Further Mapping @ Atspeed Racing
Try out some different size Trumpets for comparison

Track 172 & Golf R32
You Complete And Utter Wh0re Sonny lol Fishing for compliments now? haha

Indigo FTW :rasp:

CIMG4115.jpg

Turbos.
Bar the engine, for me it's a guide on how not to mod a Rallye.

Slammed on steelies is the only way to do it.

The one above is a million times better externally, IMO.

Track 172 & Golf R32
Bar the engine, for me it's a guide on how not to mod a Rallye.

Slammed on steelies is the only way to do it.

The one above is a million times better externally, IMO.

Cheers Mate :)

I wanted to go Steelie's wrapped in R888's but sold up for the 172 :dapprove:

I have to say i miss it a lot but love the 172

182 Trophy
^ another rallye register sheep then, they would love everyone and every rallye to be the exact same.

edit, not you lewis

Golf GT TDI
wheels- gay
lights- gay
mirrors- gay

other than that spot on;)

needs steels and standard lights/ mirrors back to standard colour

306 GTI-6
Looks and sounds awesome mate. Cyclones look the dogs on 106s imo so ignore the haters. Its funny how on here its the turini/silvervisons brigade, and even people on here think there is only one way to mod a 106.

Mod it how you like. You are obvisouly proud of it and I think it looks ace.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I think all the people who slagged off the wheels/lights are wrong imo. I think it looks great on the 306 wheels, and like the black quadlights. It's not like it's got a huge bodykit on it or anything - it's still quite subtle.

And the engine work sounds good, and with more to come....bet that's great to drive.

Last edited:
  Never above 25mpg
I think all the people who slagged off the wheels/lights are wrong imo. I think it looks great on the 306 wheels, and like the black quadlights. It's not like it's got a huge bodykit on it or anything - it's still quite subtle.

And the engine work sounds good, and with more to come....bet that's great to drive.

That's a personal opinion.

I've always thought morettes are awful. They'd look better the same colour as the car but not a shade on standards.

ph2 172 and 106 gti
Car nice, shame about the cyclones though, Has to be steeles or motorsport wheels for me on a rallye IMO

right ok.

the Steelies came off because they were total ditch finders. The cyclones were free and allowed a 195 tyre.

The morettes look much better than standard. imo. for Track use which the car will get the inner lights can be removed for extra air flow and cooling.

it will leave a 172(ph1 or ph2), 172 cup, 182, 182 cup, 197, 197 cup, Clio V6 and Megane Sports too.

its 8v because thats how it should be over here.

Clio sport is very sheepish just like the Rallye Register, they want all the cars to have the same parts and look the same.
Where as the 106owners club has a lot of individuality and uniqueness in there cars. look past the chumps and chavs and it has a lot of inspiration and good ideas. Plus there are some real goods people and chance to make good mates too!!

There are around only 3-4 Bianca White S2 Rallyes in the UK with Cyclones on. Is this not the year of Individuality and unique mods??
I'm thinking a nice RARE set of Dimma Split rims lined up for shows and some nice light wheels being thought of for track use. But the Cyclones will stay for day to day use.

158bhp is just the start. gonna be playing with Trumpets, possibly Hi Comp pistons, Rods and lots of head work. But i been debating and looking into Supercharging or Turbo charging on Bodies for beginning of next year.
Super charger for real responsiveness at all revs and a smaller turbo for around 250bhp ATW to keep quick spool up and responsive reaction.

Last edited:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Awesome spec!!

lol at all the people moaning at you for not keeping it pure, its a 8v rallye, far purer than all the 16v pap floating around these days ... 158bhp is some going ... but well, i see the words Sandy Brown/Colin Satchell & that says it all about the build tbh. Its proper.

Re: the morettes, Ihad them on both my 106s - they serve a purpose imho. The standard lights are sh1te & those would light up an airport!! Cyclones, well id rather have comp mo's ...

Btw OMP inox exhaust. Ummm jealous :eek:

the OMP is a rare sight and well worth the doh i paid for it. even if it was second hand never been used!! sounds EPIC!! But no match for Bodies on full chat!!

Track 172 & Golf R32
right ok.

it will leave a STANDARD 172(ph1 or ph2), 172 cup, 182, 182 cup, 197, 197 cup, Clio V6 and Megane Sports too.

:rasp:

Standard meaning that non standard would probably need a bit to match the PTW Ratio of the rallye

Morette main beam > standard headlight main beam by a million miles. Definately a worthwile mod.

Don't think i'd stand as much chance on track as I did at FCS last year if we got chance to play again, though.:dapprove:

1.4 clio s maxim
must say the s2's look well on 205 gti wheels or even a set of comps! Deffo the next car i want to get my hands on, only 3 in Northern Ireland that are known of and i want to have the fourth.

182 Trophy
also any of the steelie lovers should know that to have 158bhp its silly not to uprate the brakes, rallye steels are 14 inch... see where i'm going on here sheep people? 266mm are the biggest disks you can fit under, i had to have 16's on the rallye of mine i posted in page 1 because i was running brembo 4pots ;)

function>form

yea the Cyclones allowed me to use the GTI6 brake set up.

Titchster - did we play on track last year?? what car did ya have??

there was a period where loads or 106's had 205 wheels. put me right off them.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I like it bar the wheels, just don't think they suit it. Bet it shifts, not considered some more supportive seats?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What do you miss about it mate? I miss the gti I had so I imagine that was even more fun!