ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big Blue Brakes

E36 323i coupe

I was browsing the "Driving" section of the Sunday Times earlier and I saw these advertised... for the style conscious these might be quite nice on the Cup.

MINTEX C-tech Big Blue Brakes

£100 per pair

0870 6001141

www.mintex.co.uk

Apparently they are quite special, with a design that repels water and dirt, and retains super grip, and braking power.

E36 323i coupe

No - the discs and the pads.

It said they are available for over 1000models of car.

Go look at the website.

E36 323i coupe

Particularly FAO Mitsi

I am not from Hull, you sarcy git. I live near the fecking place. I am privately educated, and middle class, and yep I do read the Times, cos its the only one worth reading (and the only one I can do the Crossword in).

However, I am not posh. Because you are not mature enough to engage in adult conversation, or bright enough to manage anything anymore highbrow than the Sunday Sport, do not ridicule people who are. Also I do not like Hull. However, I can think of plenty of places that are worse.

Elise/VX220/R26

arent they just adonised? Wont the finish come off after first use?

PS Sunday times? WTF? They must have run out of observers jon! I like the observer cos it lasts till Wednesday ;)

E36 323i coupe

Pass - thats what it said in t paper! "For the style conscious" It said they were new...

Never read the Observer Jonny, so cant comment ;)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

ffs Jon chill out! That was a joke! Im from hull too mate ur 2 easy 2 wind up. Ur quick enough 2 throw a few sarcastic comments my way yet when its ur time to get em u cant take it!!! and u say im not bright enough? Whats ur degree in then einstein!

Id leave hull and get into the real world before ur head totally disappears up ur ass. Hes a proper crank this one!

jon so were not good enough for you then if you are ashamed of being form hull! you are from hull ne way, just the west of hull.!!!

E36 323i coupe

Quote: Originally posted by BiClio on 26 January 2004
jon so were not good enough for you then if you are ashamed of being form hull! you are from hull ne way, just the west of hull.!!!

Yeah, I am ashamed to be from this sh*t hole. I wish I was from somewhere nice.... or at least lived somewhere nice.

Mitsi... agreed I am too easy to wind up, but if you were going thru the sh*t I am at the moment, so would you be. However, I apologise. Ive got a b**ch of a temper at the moment. So sorry.

Degrees in French Studies at Nottingham, and I got a Desmond.

PROBABLY BEST TO STATE "JOKE" OR PUT A WINKING SMILEY IN, OTHERWISE AM LIKELY TO BE A b*****d. THIS IS A PUBLIC APOLOGY AND I WILL TRY VERY HARD IN FUTURE TO RESTRAIN MYSELF!

Elise/VX220/R26

Quote: Originally posted by Jon1978 on 25 January 2004

Never read the Observer Jonny, so cant comment ;)

Like mail on sunday but the arts pullout sometimes has tits in it.

I didnt know people up north could read.....:D

No only joking, put your hammers back in the toolbox.

Sorry to get back on the subject but.....

Those brakes look really good.