ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BIG jts, Nurburgring

Saw your car over the weekend mate. Unfortunately it was either as you were leaving the carpark, or parked up with you nowhere to be seen... so didnt get a chance to say hi!

anyway, SPOTTED!

got a few snaps of your car, will load them when ive had some sleep... got back from Germany an hour ago! lol

hope you had an excellent weekend mate, i know i did!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't know mate, he was in the back seat of pauls EVO most of the time, as he's text me loads of pics from there!

img_0896.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ah, parked up i see, i new he'd be too scared to take it round!!

im sure he took it out on track, although i didnt spot him out there... and i was on track a fair bit over the weekend.

looked great with the white speedlines on! :approve:

Brisol my lover..
I did 1.5 laps, then it fucked down and i gave u.p as it ws like a ice rink :) lol
I spotted you driving around a few times but not to speek too.
Had a great weekend shame about the weather:(

Who was the guy in the red trophy with a ring picture in his side window??? Also spoke to a few guys in the cafe from here not sure of there names but they recognised me..

i did 7 laps in total... and yes it was very slippery but still managed 3 or 4 completely dry laps which were great! :approve:

Both myself and Ady had the ring graphics in the rear windows... so it was Ady's trophy you mentioned with the graphics.