ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big Photoshop Request Pweeeeaassee!

Ph1 172 & others
here you go mate, done the tints for you. also took the liberty of removing the sport badge as you will get nothing but abuse from sport owners on the site as its not a proper sport. Nice looking car otherwise mate

Blacktint2.jpg

i couldnt do the squashed car, fubar is your guy for that

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
cheers bud! nothing wrong with having a sport badge on it, people who know a real sport will know it isnt one so shouldnt really matter anyway :D my boot looked naked with only a clio badge!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
i washed and polished it after that pic was taken...just thought it made a good pic ;D

Ph1 172 & others
must admit the sport badge does look good on the back, and i have no issue with it. just some people will give you a hard time

A silver Honda
Don't get limo blacks tints!

It will look like a van! stay legal level all round:cool:

Your car needs some subtle sideskirts imo and a good wash:rasp:

^^fUbAr, you're the don son!

Renault Clio Grande
yes fair enough... but its less than a week old... so give me a chance lad lol. your not too bad at the photo shop dude!!!

supercruiser said:
your not too bad at the photo shop dude!!!

if you're referring to that up there... thats rubbish. lol

i can do much better, i just couldnt be bothered over a small pic like that ;)

Renault Clio Grande
cool. well is it the skew and transform u use? i used 7, using cs2 now, i use it for other stuff but. im doing architecture u c. i c u do not bother squashing the wheels?

used a combination of tools to do that ^

the whole idea is you dont adjust the wheels.... gives it a micromachine look :cool:

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
cheers, fubar! also..i've just bought some side skirts that need spraying before i put them on which i believe i am doing on tuesday all been well!

if and one could photoshop the sport sideskirts on to one of my above pics i would be very grateful!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
so lazy that i cant be bothered to wash it...so i washed a picture of it on photoshop to make it look shiney :) tee-hee!