ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big Smash on m62

Ph1 T
Just been stuck on m62 for an hour and half this is what was causing it on the other side of road hope everyone's alright can't imagine it though,,

b7c8f4c6.jpg

c5a1bc33.jpg

Not seen a car crushed like that before

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Fuuuuuck! Hope everyone is alright but like you say....

I'm assuming the truck in the background was involved somehow?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Holy sh*t that looks bad, got to be some fatalities there. :(

Unless they rear ended the Passat, got out, then the car was destroyed by another vehicle,
hope so or a family out there is in for a bad year.

White clique
There must have been others involved in that crash, that has to be a fatal there is no was someone could get out of that. Just shows how quickly it can all end :(

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I was in heavy traffic on the A46 today coming home from work,
getting all worked up and frustrated when I realised at any moment
I could easily have a crash and be seriously injured or worse,
it made me calm down and increase the distance from the car in front.

It's scary how quickly things can go wrong.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
If they were inside that thing, I can't believe anyone survived long enough to be taken to Hospital,
judging by the state of it you'd think the only way of getting a body out of that is with a sponge. :S

Golf GTD Mk7
Dodgy one that. M62 is always a nightmare. Remember seeing one a few years back and the crash spanned a mile. At that speed and above, it's not going to be pretty

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Just read 25 yr old male died In that crash and someone has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving. There was another one today at about 12 o clock (I was stuck in tailback).