ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bike rack for clio....

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Has anyone hung a bike rack off the back of a clio??? if so which one and was there any damage??

Did hear of someone ages ago doing it and it pushed the tailgate in :p

any ideas greatfully recieved.

:D :D :D

if you find it can u post the link here, id be interested but can be arsed to search :D

Yes I am a lazy f**ker!!

tiTTy & SV650

ally doesnt have one on his boot, i bought it from him so i have one on my boot, allys are on the roof!

does no damage if fitted properly, ive fitted hundreds.

One i got from Ally is a Halfords deluxe, halfords dont do it anymore but i saw one similar in dalescycles, glasgow - for bout £80.

ICE'dberg MK2 172

just Pmd Ally.. :D

I was looking at the Thule 9107 ... it clips to the rear so no feet to rest on the middle of the door. the panels on the Clio are really thin!! :mad:

307 hdi (powered by derv)

my and my friend use a paddy hopkirk which goes on the bck. I use it on my clio and on his saxo and we have no trouble.

Lots of Alfas

I carry my bikes on the roof using renault roof rack and bike holder. Works ok, I always think the bikes are too wide to go on the back. Saying that though I saw a Clio the other day down the park with 3 bikes on the back and it didnt look too bad.

tiTTy & SV650

bikes dont stick out much at all on the back, unless u got a tandem... i can reverse up my narrow drive no probs with the bike on, not an issue IMO. Get a high rise one to avoid fouling lights n number plate though.

Bikes carried on the back dont stick out any further than your wing mirrors - honest! Give it a try, you might be surprised.