ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bioshock Infinite

I enjoyed Bioshock, but wasn't completely sold on it. Missed Bioshock 2 when it came out. This 3rd one looks pretty good though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved the first Bioshock, in the top 5 games I've ever played IMO. Second was a solid game but felt a bit of a let down after the first one was so good. I'll definitely be picking Infinite up though.

Loved the first Bioshock, in the top 5 games I've ever played IMO. Second was a solid game but felt a bit of a let down after the first one was so good. I'll definitely be picking Infinite up though.

My sentiments exactly. Infinite looks incredible in the new trailer.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Werent they doing a film based on infinte aswell?
the bioshock series is the wifes favourite

RB 182
My favourite series of games by a country mile!

you don't NEED to play Bioshock 2, no - as the story in Infinite is completely different.

HOWEVER - I would strongly advise playing it, it's £8 online and I loved it! :approve:

F82 M4
I absolutely loved Bioshock 1, was a breath of fresh air for FPS's and really creative. The 2nd one got a bit boring IMO. May pick this up when the prices drop.

My favourite series of games by a country mile!

you don't NEED to play Bioshock 2, no - as the story in Infinite is completely different.

HOWEVER - I would strongly advise playing it, it's £8 online and I loved it! :approve:

Cheers, I'll have a look later, see if I can get it and complete it before infinite comes out.

Yaris Hybrid
This will annoy you.

I pre-ordered it from Greenmangaming for £23.99 and that included a free copy of Bioshock 1, Bioshock 2 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown!

Tbh I wouldn't have bought it unless it was that cheap as I only got about a third of the way into the first one back when it came out originally on 360 and gave up. It started to drag a bit and I was getting nausea from the narrow field of view. Hope the new one has an option to adjust that on PC.

I saw that deal on HUKD, shame I don't have a proper gaming rig otherwise I would have snapped that up.

Goliath I
The TV Spot does look pretty

Although when I first saw it I thought it was a trailer for a new Uncharted or Ico!

Just been to the front door and found this on the doormat, took less than 24 hours to arrive. That's my weekend sorted!

ma8y8umy.jpg

Simply Games obviously aren't too fussed about upholding the release date. I'm not complaining though.

RB 182
God damnit. I'm on my way into town to trade 16 games in, in the hope they'll amount to some sort of value.

Football manager 2006 ftw.

Golf R32
I pre-ordered mine from amazon and it's still listed as 'Not yet dispatched' so must just be that simply games

Never above 25mpg
Pink Planet in Trowbridge near me were selling it today too. My friends bought the last 2 copies whilst I was working. The b******s.

Clio200 EDC Lux
This will annoy you.

I pre-ordered it from Greenmangaming for £23.99 and that included a free copy of Bioshock 1, Bioshock 2 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown!

Tbh I wouldn't have bought it unless it was that cheap as I only got about a third of the way into the first one back when it came out originally on 360 and gave up. It started to drag a bit and I was getting nausea from the narrow field of view. Hope the new one has an option to adjust that on PC.

Thankyou very much, just purchasing mine now :D

Evo 5 RS
Cannot wait for this one. The graphics look pretty poor on consoles though, must be a compromise somewhere as they're not normally that bad in comparison to PC

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Cannot wait for this one. The graphics look pretty poor on consoles though, must be a compromise somewhere as they're not normally that bad in comparison to PC

I'm sure it'll be different running on a home system as opposed to watching on Youtube, but I agree it does look a little washed out.