ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bird crap help

Clio 182
Cleaned my car today after a bad week and to top it off i find two lots of bird crap on my car and even after cleaning i cant seem to get it off. Is there any product that will remove it? It seems like it has eaten the paint and gone inside...

Skoda Fabia vRS
where do you live mate ?

you might get it off with Scratch X, otherwise someone with a PC can polish it off for you

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
If its clearcoat it sounds like its burnt right into the lacquer and your gonna struggle to get the mark out . I had the same on my pug and had a small ring on the roof where it burnt the paint , i could never get it out .

As Brun said above , scratch x might work or failing that somebody with a pc , even then it might not get rid of the mark completely .

D

dick

ye its a b*****d is bird s**t, u need to get it off with a warm cloth asap when it get ur car.

im lucky, mines only been got once in a year and that woz in sunroof.

Skoda Fabia vRS
excuse my ignorance, where is herts lol

cant be bothered to look on a map, if your ever in St Helens/Wigan ill sort it for you

M2 Competition
Try a car wash mate, they can usually get bird crap off if nothing else can, and be easier/ cheaper than faffing about.

106 GTi
As said the muck has etched into you paint, if Scratch X does not work, a machine polish will be needed.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
They ruin your paint. i cleaned one off after about an hr and it's damaged my paint.

Banana
Yeah I've got 2 big dull patches on my bonnet and my roof where bird cack has eaten the laquer. I've tried all sorts on them and I cant get rid. What the feck are these birds eating FFS!

all birds should be killed like cristiano ronaldo he he that new stuff from turtle wax is good mate ...s**t what is it called....errrmm i will check and let you know good stuff