ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of water from roof

Clio 172 RS ph1
Hi, i noticed some water draining from the roof, its all wet between the roof and roof interior, also noticed water on rear passenger foot.
Tried to seal the antenna but i dont think thats the problem.

Its a 172 ph1 without sunroof.

Clio 172 RS ph1
I checked all the seals, plus the rubber near the tail light and its ok, will check it, thank you !

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Have you taken the aerial out and had a good look ?

My old Ph1 leaked through there .. pop the interior light out and have a look .. pour water over the base outside and see if you can see any leaks.

If it's that - Silicone and some new decent foam (this is what I did IIRC - it was 5 yrs ago) and put it back in !

Clio 172 RS ph1
hi, its not the arie, took it out and siliconed that, but its not from there, i tried pour water for around 10 min on the roof to see where its from and i cant find it.

Clio 172 RS ph1
Well, still cant find it, im pretty sure its not the aerial, took it out and siliconed that area again,
I got a lot of steam inside the car, so im sure there water some where in the car, the front drain holes are ok, where else can i look?