ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit the V6 Bullet at last

Well I decided after waiting bloody months for it to arrive i would def have it!............I was really after number 255 but alas got 154 instead. I have had for a week and found a few things Im not happy about but generally its a good car.

The bonnet doesnt have a rubber seal so water leaks into the bucket
The car averages 25pmg!
The god damn tyres are custom made for the car so i am not looking forward to them being replaced (plus what happens when i get a puncture).
Got to get a custom rack for a surfboard on the roof
Boot just takes my waders folded in half but nowt else!
Waited ages for delivery!
Good Points: Its black, performance is good, stereo is good for a standard stereo, The wife hates it and wont drive it, handling is ace and i like the sound.

Here she is;:D

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1081110528__mikeresized.jpg

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Shes very purdy.

Oh I wish.................. maybe one day when I dont need 4 seats and can afford the insurance.

Nice, not alot of room for livestock though fella.

Think youll need a tow bar fitted for pulling the horse box!

Quote: Originally posted by Mike Wright on 04 April 2004
Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 04 April 2004woohoo! 3 black ones in the club now.. looks stunning[/QUOTE] What do mean 3! who else has a black one :eek:

1st - Kathy and Wayne
2nd - Jeremy Townsend
3rd - SteveV6
4th - yourself

Revels Mum & Sister

Yeah very nice fella

I thought you said Derv was the way forward

Plenty of room for spare piss bags!

;)

Revels Mum & Sister

Jesus Mikes ugly Mug

And I thought Steves ugly mug was bad enough ;)

(runs and hides in the cattle shed)

however, I think you will find that they are the ONLY 4 black Vees already made !!! so common, no, just in abundance in a very closed circle !!! ;)

and besides which, I for one dont really mind if everybody else has as good taste as us !!! black is def. the colour to be had !!:D

and I hope that everybody else who has one enjoys it as much as we do !!

Quote: Originally posted by Liquid_ICE on 04 April 2004

Jesus Mikes ugly Mug

And I thought Steves ugly mug was bad enough ;)

(runs and hides in the cattle shed)

thats the last place to hide from them two

Lots of Alfas

Wudnt it be lovely if you could get all 4 together and take a pic? Has anyone got a mars red one on here?

clio williams, Ph1 172

Quote: Originally posted by Mike Wright on 04 April 2004

Well I decided after waiting bloody months for it to arrive i would def have it!............I was really after number 255 but alas got 154 instead. I have had for a week and found a few things Im not happy about but generally its a good car.

The bonnet doesnt have a rubber seal so water leaks into the bucket
The car averages 25pmg!
The god damn tyres are custom made for the car so i am not looking forward to them being replaced (plus what happens when i get a puncture).
Got to get a custom rack for a surfboard on the roof
Boot just takes my waders folded in half but nowt else!
Waited ages for delivery!
Good Points: Its black, performance is good, stereo is good for a standard stereo, The wife hates it and wont drive it, handling is ace and i like the sound.

Here she is;:D

25mpg is just a dream hehe. i get about 15-20 at best in evo hehe.

nice motor mate. jammy b*****d hehe

Revels Mum & Sister

Yeah VERY JAMMY INDEED!!!!!

Steve get a picture up of yours dude. Would like to see it. Although it would look the same as Mikes and Special K.

And Loony suck me Hunny ;)

Mike - although I didnt mean to suggest that it was actually No. 1 (unfortunately!!) - its just No. 1 in terms of black I meant, so yours is No. 4 in terms of black.

Whereabouts are you anyway?