ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit the V6 Bullet at last

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 04 April 2004

and besides which, I for one dont really mind if everybody else has as good taste as us !!! black is def. the colour to be had !!:D
And whats wrong with Illiad Blue eh. You got a problem with us lovers of a bit of blue;)

Anyway enjoy the car mate, keep writing in and telling me what there like to drive. Ive had mine two month and only driven it 300 miles:(

Still dont believe it.....he couldnt afford to pay off his standing tab with me!

ill kiss ya if its true though!

S2000

Quote: Originally posted by Simo on 06 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 04 April 2004

and besides which, I for one dont really mind if everybody else has as good taste as us !!! black is def. the colour to be had !!:D
And whats wrong with Illiad Blue eh. You got a problem with us lovers of a bit of blue;)

Anyway enjoy the car mate, keep writing in and telling me what there like to drive. Ive had mine two month and only driven it 300 miles:(
Lol

:eek: ours has done over 4k already

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Quote: Originally posted by Slugger on 06 April 2004

Lol

:eek: ours has done over 4k already
To much work and not enough play Im affraid.

Managed to take it out last night, and absolutly loved it. Started opening it up to 4000 now. Im now one extremely happy chappy again.:D

Like the black.. but still favour the blue.. would have to see it in the metal tho..and then that might change.. : ) ... usually pass a blue mk2 on the way into work.. and looks great.. so have my sights on getting the blue around about August.

All the same, it looks stunning mate...congrats 2 u! : )