ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 1.2 16v. Not for long....

Thats good then man! Yeah with the plate recess i basically used the fibreglass to slowly build up to roughly the same height as either side of the recess then use filler to smooth over the top of it. Will probably take a couple of attempts till you get it the way you want it though.

Yeah i really like those BBS wheels on yours! Was actually looking at them at first but in white but then i seen the dished rs reps and wanted them even more. Ill keep searching ebay and other sites, been looking on japshop and driftworks as well.

basically they would still have to be 15" probably go as far as 8.5j but that also depends on the offset as well. So ill probably be getting rid of my spacers in that case. And what ever wheels i get have to be white/ or get refurbed in white just so it matches the cage. My budget is roughly £400 so im sure ill find something.
Sweet man ill keep that in mind [emoji14]

And thanks haha, wish mine had a deep dish :/ some deep dish would look sick and I know 8j axes will fit so sure 8.5 will give a little poke [emoji14]

f393938566e3e61a400d12445298f548.jpg

Just gonna leave this here

Yeah mate, ill probably only go for 8j don't want too much poke or ill have scrubbing issues again.

Thats awesome! Camber's to excessive for my liking but apart from that!

I actually got my inspiration from a similar style of car. If you go on google and type in "minty green subaru" their will be loads of pics of it.
i would put a pic up but in on my phone and don't know how to on this.

New discs and pads fitted, Engine flush and oil and filter change done and cabin filter done. Just need to get my spark plugs changed over and that will be my mini service done.

Next to do is clean up the engine bay as its mingin! And source an rs grill.

Well people, Feel as i have just got my self a bargain!

Been wanting one for, Well since owning either of my clio's and at £30 i thought why not!, loads of people have been saying my cars crying out for one anyway.

All will be revealed soon!

Ph2 Meg 225
Well people, Feel as i have just got my self a bargain!

Been wanting one for, Well since owning either of my clio's and at £30 i thought why not!, loads of people have been saying my cars crying out for one anyway.

All will be revealed soon!

Front renault sport grill? That's all I can think of anyway hahaha!

Forgot to update this earlier in the week.

Managed to get myself a new side repeater as my driver side one was grubby as hell and whilst i was at it got a new boot plastic.

Also took delivery of some new rubber for the front corners and an RS Grill.

temporary_zpsrmv15ws1.jpg

temporary_zpsx6fmvplx.jpg

Now the grill was a bit faded and that but after a lick of paint it looked as good as new!! Also looks awesome if i dont say so myself!!

temporary_zpssmgmrfkr.jpg

Better pic outside the other halfs flat

temporary_zpsmk59voop.jpg

Next update should definitely be new wheels, Would have bought them by now but my insurance restarts again this month so holding off till that comes off, then when new wheels are fitted that should be the car complete.

Might get a stealth exhaust but don't know yet.

Well finally made my mind up on what wheels and have 2 on order. Thankfully japshop let you order any number of wheels that you want. So the other two will get ordered next Friday when in paid again.

I wont mention just now what ones they are ill let the pics do the talking when they get delivered.

All i will mention is their 15x8j Et15

Right, On to wheels =).

Finally took delivery of my wheels. Well actually they got delivered last week but totally forgot to update this but anyway, Today they finally got tyres fitted to them and it was time to get them fitted.

So the wheels i finally decided on were Japan Racing JR9's 15x8 ET15 (White with polished rim)

Fresh out the box

temporary_zps5irxu8je.jpg

temporary_zps1a4gbmrj.jpg

Tyres fitted this morning!

temporary_zpsq2ioeljo.jpg

And heres a few pictures of them fitted to the car (took a few angles to show fitment,camber,dish etc)

temporary_zpskcpqlzvk.jpg

temporary_zpsu5rq1ncn.jpg

temporary_zpsd6ft0tu5.jpg

temporary_zpsmdyijeaq.jpg

Now i only have the rears on at the moment as im pretty skint but the other 2 will be ordered on friday. So anyway after fitting the wheels to the rear i then put the previous rear wheels on the front as the tyres were still like brand new and my fronts were bald! thanks to having to pull my mates car off a wall (<-- Dont ask)

So when i was fitting my driver side front i discovered this!!

Split CV Boot!
temporary_zpscyebxmtu.jpg

So will need to get that sorted luckily boots are fairly cheap.

Unfortunately it's not the only thing needing sorted, I have on a list to order 2x Front wheel bearings, 2x Rear bearings, 2x Front lower arms and tracking done.

But anyway seeing as i had put the new wheels on the rear i thought i would give the car a good clean and can safely say i love the look of my car even more!! Honestly cant wait to get the fronts now!

temporary_zps36stcfu4.jpg

temporary_zpstee6jnla.jpg

Cheers mate ill look into them soon. Got a wheel wobbling issue i need to sort out.

When driving my wheels are wobbling but noticed all my wheel bearings are totally shagged and on the front my ball joints are shagged as well. Hopefully replacing 4bearings and 2 front lower arms (new bushes and joints as well) should sort the problem out.

clio mk2
Got a few things in the post today. Received my new rear number light holder, H.I.D Look kit as the one i already have had a blown headlight bulb.

Photo-0002_zpsd151ec0a.jpg

Was going to wait till the car was wrapped until i fitted it but i couldn't stand the sight of my old grubby bulb holder any longer.

Photo-0003_zpsb9e34777.jpg

Put in a 16x SMD Bulb instead of the normal one i got with it.

Photo-0004_zps1aaac986.jpg

Fitted and looking much better and at night looking much brighter.

7e880b15-4588-47c6-a031-fe4a6a4b064c_zps2cb3da4c.jpg

Next to come will be the new rear lights and then after the weekend i will hopefully get started on the vinyl wrapping.
Were did you get the bulb from been trying to find one for agers any help?