ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 1.2 :))))) Audio and Visual

Black gold 182
fair enough might be heading to freshwater beach in dorset this summer if you know where that is?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
you changed your alloys over, painted the calipers but never cleaned the arches?!!

Not on really :p

Renault Clio 53 1.2
d92cfbfd-be4e-8936.jpg
So gave my car a very good clean and fitted my sub grill finally so have a fully functioning boot

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330625865.669856.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330625865.669856.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 42
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330625956.938520.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330625956.938520.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 48
  Black gold 182
Yea just over an hour south of me you gonna go to Clio Saturday aug 4th?

yeah probs might camp or sumink :) depends if im on holiday already though lol,
speaker grill looks good wish i did that instead of getting my sub box i have no boot at all...... :(

Renault Clio 53 1.2
yeah probs might camp or sumink :) depends if im on holiday already though lol,
speaker grill looks good wish i did that instead of getting my sub box i have no boot at all...... :(

Mine is just a sub box under my
Floor? Just do what I did haha I did it with a 1.5 cubic sub box

1.2 16v clio
i think i have to redesign my box if its possible due to going shopping to not being able to see out of the back due to the amount of bags :S glad you put a cover over the sub :D

Renault Clio 53 1.2
let you off then :D

haha thanks +1

Really tidy non sport. Love the seats.

thanks wished it was a sport though :( one day haha

i think i have to redesign my box if its possible due to going shopping to not being able to see out of the back due to the amount of bags :S glad you put a cover over the sub :D

what sub/subs you got? and who needs a rear window? can drivers managed which reminds me i saw a clio van the other day has anyone modded one of these they look awesome haha there like pre striped clios

1.2 16v clio
what sub/subs you got? and who needs a rear window? can drivers managed which reminds me i saw a clio van the other day has anyone modded one of these they look awesome haha there like pre striped clios

ive got 3 jbl gt5's in a box the size of my boot lol and i dont need a rear window i need to think of some hinge so i can use my boot for like shopping :)

Renault Clio 53 1.2
ive got 3 jbl gt5's in a box the size of my boot lol and i dont need a rear window i need to think of some hinge so i can use my boot for like shopping :)

haha you need like a range rover spilt picknick boot jobby dunno what they call them or you could just weld the bottom bit of your boot in place and the glass on hinges

1.2 16v clio
haha you need like a range rover spilt picknick boot jobby dunno what they call them or you could just weld the bottom bit of your boot in place and the glass on hinges

i like my small engined car even though its really slow plus with 3 batteries and alot of mdf and wire :p

Renault Clio 53 1.2
i like my small engined car even though its really slow plus with 3 batteries and alot of mdf and wire :p

Haha it's like taking the only advantage you have in a small light small engine car and ruining it.. Look at it this way cheap way to lower your car haha

1.2 16v clio
Haha it's like taking the only advantage you have in a small light small engine car and ruining it.. Look at it this way cheap way to lower your car haha

haha yea i know but when more people are in it looks like the car is trying to do a wheelie im tempted to buy cheap springs 60/40 so it stands a chance to even its self out

how comes you never tried having the sub in the spare wheel well?

Renault Clio 53 1.2
haha yea i know but when more people are in it looks like the car is trying to do a wheelie im tempted to buy cheap springs 60/40 so it stands a chance to even its self out

how comes you never tried having the sub in the spare wheel well?

My sub is sunk into the spare wheel well? Haha and don't get more then 40mm lowering springs will kill your shocks so quick

Renault Clio 53 1.2
My sub is sunk into the spare wheel well? Haha and don't get more then 40mm lowering springs will kill your shocks so quick

Haha thought the following post of pictures are what I took out in about 30 seconds of ownership of the car, mutant amps ahhhh

d92cfbfd-f940-e89e.jpg
d92cfbfd-f958-1ae2.jpg

One Day I will get a drive in one of these cars :( haha stupid insurance
d92cfbfd-f986-6759.jpg

1.2 16v clio

must be the pics that dont make it look like it is lol and fair enough :) i guess its 40mm springs or coilovers for clio's then

Renault Clio 53 1.2
must be the pics that dont make it look like it is lol and fair enough :) i guess its 40mm springs or coilovers for clio's then

Suppose if you get coilovers you could just keep playing with the height till you get it right for you results from springs could be hard to judge haha but eibach sportline springs I have heard are brilliant

Renault Clio 53 1.2
Fitted a monitor in my car today I can put the tomtom from my iPhone through it with sound through the hu as well as play movies etc etc has a reversing camera fitted as well that automatically switches when put into reverse total cost was 11 quid gotta love china..
d92cfbfd-0817-331e.jpg

Renault Clio 53 1.2
that satnav screeeen thingy looks soo cool! is it just a screen or has it got stuff built in?

I built a replay that switches to reversing camera when engaged but when not it is directly linked to my iPhone so in theory any apps you want say nav movies etc

Renault Clio 53 1.2
thats cool, is it from through blue tooth? :) did you wire the reversing camera's yourself?

No it's through an av adapter so it replicated exactly what's on my phones screen and yes did the camera myself will get some photos of it up tomorrow when it's light

Renault Clio 53 1.2
d92cfbfd-3486-c482.jpg
d92cfbfd-3492-4b73.jpg

Some more photos got my second mono jl amp in my car today sounds even better those jl subs handle massive rms.. Next is to complete my
Monitor so it mirrors the screen on
My phone