ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 1.4 Tesco Barnsley with Black wheels

al

ST on the way...
Spotted at about 9pm.

We were in the silver 172 near the doors, noticed your CS sticker as you parked up :D

al

ST on the way...
Lol! ;)

Gaz took it actually :rasp:

(I did take on aswell on my phone but I might as well have taken a picture of the inside of my pocket lol)

al

ST on the way...
A 1.4 16v Renault Clio at the supermarket called "Tesco" in the town of Barnsley.

al

ST on the way...
Try general chat for funnies, we're currently discussing man boobs! ;) :S

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Heres the pic of the car we spotted last night, sorry the pic is rubbish it was dark :)
DSC00901.gif

not been here in awhile so only just seen this post, think it was me, i used to live close to tesco until last month, cant see any pics tho cant be sure, but think its likely it was me lol

cant remember, think it would have been me tho, i used to live in ardsley so went there quite alot but moved to staincross now. where bouts u from mate?

ah right, will keep an eye out for cliosport'ers more often, didnt think there were many from round here lol

al

ST on the way...
Theres loads of us!! lol :)

Should come along to a meet, you'd be surprised.

*hint* see meets section for sunday ;)