ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172 - Bath

Black Gold Meggy 225
Black 172, with a massive CS sticker going past the Police station in Bath. Driven by a chick, at about 1145 Did wave but you did't see me.

02 Clio 172Mk2
The ones up at Bath Spa Uni belong to me (I'm the one with tinted windows) and a senior lecturer (without tints!) I work for Computing Services - the other guy works for School of English........

RenaultSport Clio 182
Genius - do you live on widcombe hill? Everytime I drive down from Uni I see a black 172 parked quite near the bottom on a little side street.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Genius said:
The ones up at Bath Spa Uni belong to me (I'm the one with tinted windows) and a senior lecturer (without tints!) I work for Computing Services - the other guy works for School of English........

so you would have got my note the other week......lol...hope you didn't mind..looks very nice mate...probably talk to you occasionally without realising

neil