ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172 cup

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENUALT-CLIO-...omobiles_UK&hash=item3364a3c4d3#ht_1276wt_922

I fancied some ebay trolling so found this and e-mailed the seller.

The reply:
"yes dococuments say clio renualt sport 172 cup this is a rare model made in black only 500 made in black i paid 3750 8 months ago"

And then another was sent 2 minutes later:

"trust me goes like a ferreai very powerfull and fast".

LOL! I'm not sure how to break the bad news to him.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup- suzu rf600r
lol 500 made in black with no weight reduction whatsoever or anything else cup related ....

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
Just checked the registration and it comes up as a cup so that might be why he's confused.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
Excellent response today

Wierdo on ebay said:
well im looking at logbook and it says renualt clio sport 172 cup sorry 4 telling you that you know nothing about cars text check it 83600 find outb for your self

Don't know how to reply to this!

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Megane 225 F1
I'm a member on Cliosport.net and therefore know everything there is to know about clios. This is not a cup.

That is what you tell him.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup- suzu rf600r
give him a description of what a cup is? give him the link to this thread? or link to one of the threads explaining differences?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
I give up.
Linked him to the description from Renaultsport and I got this in return..

"no sorry i have phoned dvla and vosa this morning and checkd myself and its a 172 cup can you tell me now why you are bothering me for unless you have got 2600 which is 100 pounds more than advertised for the messin you have couresd me than sod off"

LOL.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
He likes to send two messages at a time.

"matt1269 bet you got pedal en pop lol"

What does this mean?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup- suzu rf600r
lol thats quality, if he really has phoned them then you can understand where he is coming from though i guess

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Mine must be a cup aswel then, black phase 2 172, never new that!

Erm no mate, its not a cup!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  120d M-Sport
Its times like this that i wish i taught my dad to spell cos that advert hurt my eyes lol