ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172, Dugdale Hill Lane, Potters Bar

Cupped 182 with Recaros
Parked on verge on side of the road, private place, after-market exhaust and wheels. Looked like a 172, may have been a done-up Dynamique...:eek:

Last edited:
sorry mate. you dont go to Sports Academy gym do you? I go there all the time. Have you seen my cup with a GDI sticker on the bonnet?

Cupped 182 with Recaros
my folks live v close to that gym, and my mum actually works there! Not seen your car around tho, I live in SW London now, was only in PB at the weekend to collect my car.

Oh right i see. Who's your mum? I obviously might know her. Ive actually seen a black 182 like yours in the gym car park but recently i havent seen it at all. Could it be yours?

Cupped 182 with Recaros
wont have been mine that you saw in the carpark, I only got it 4 days ago!

Not really willing to give my Mum's name out on the net...!

ppysjrh said:
wont have been mine that you saw in the carpark, I only got it 4 days ago!

Not really willing to give my Mum's name out on the net...!

Fair enough. Is she a Personal Trainer? Works in the office? Reception? (Can you at least give me a clue of what she looks like or just give her first name?

JLO said:
ive seen that. always parked up, has turinis right???

What mine? i got to the gym at about 7:30pm. Ive got the cup with turini's. There is another cup in potters bar but belongs to someone who is not an enthusiast in clio's.

there is a blonde chick in a black blacked out dynamique with a sexy clio sunstrip on it. do you know who this is?

OLLZIE said:
there is a blonde chick in a black blacked out dynamique with a sexy clio sunstrip on it. do you know who this is?

^^ i kno her haha. shes on my msn, she used to be on this forum. she dont post anymore mate. her car is mint. she came to one cliosport meet that i went to last year. her clio looks so much better now

Clio16v,205Mi16
Ahhh thats me with the sexyclio... :)

Im using mates log in tho, as mine dont work... I live in Potters Bar, so ull prob see me about a fair bit, if my login worked id post more!! I'll have a look n see what car u got OLLZIE, see if I seen u about too!

j1400 said:
Ahhh thats me with the sexyclio... :)

Im using mates log in tho, as mine dont work... I live in Potters Bar, so ull prob see me about a fair bit, if my login worked id post more!! I'll have a look n see what car u got OLLZIE, see if I seen u about too!

Hi babe. Love your clio. Looks the bomb! and so do you! (Cheeky Me) Do you have Black K-tec led Rear lights on it. What system have you got? Love your alloys! Where do you usually cruise about? You must know a few people I know, cos everyone knows eachother in Potters Bar.

I live in New Barnet, Go to Sportz Academy in Darkes Lane (Now Called Parkword) Mon-Fri at about 19:30pm (This is a good time to catch me). Ive got a 172 cup In Mondial Blue with a GDI sticker on my bonnet. Numberplate is LM5* A*N.

Yeah ive had it Lowered -40m, Induction Kit, ECU remap, Spark plugs, Ignition Leads, Inlet Manifold Match, Front and Rear Strut Braces, Front and Rear Brake Upgrades, Custom Stealth Exhaust System. (ZZZZZZZZZZZZ Boring! LOL).

I used to have a Black 1.6 16v Dynamique with Tints and Turini Cup wheels on it. I sold it to buy the cup and then my mate bought a 1.2 and modded it exactly the same. He has now sold it and bought a type r in gunmetal grey.

Why dont you change your log in name? whos log in name are you using. We Should get a clio meet organised on the forum with other cliosport users around the area within a 20 mile radius. Anyway I will keep a look out for you. When I see you I will flash and beep and you.

C ya

Ollie

JLO said:
^^ i kno her haha. shes on my msn, she used to be on this forum. she dont post anymore mate. her car is mint. she came to one cliosport meet that i went to last year. her clio looks so much better now

We should get a meet organised. I havent been to one for ages.

Clio16v,205Mi16
Yeah, we should organise a meet, I have been down to one or two at South Mimms on a sunday before :)

I gotta black dynamique -60mm on OZ Super legras with LED rear lights, Xenon (factory fit) headlights, climate control and air con (optional extra again) n a very very loud sound system weighing me down... but ull hear me booming way before u see me...

You have PM ollie

Clio16v,205Mi16
yeah, sorry I have a stoopidly loud KnN air filter on the car... I love it :p lol

Love the hi-jacking going on in this thread!