ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172, Newport Bridge. Just now

O

Oakley12

I have you the nod of approval. Not sure if your off here, car looked lovely anyway :).

​Pretty sure you said alright or something along the lines :).

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 172 2001
Yeah that was me mate trying to get to Carleon for football haha! Thanks mate, yours looked lovely as well what coilovers you got on your car mate?

O

Oakley12

Ahh right. Cheers mate, needs a clean lol. They are Ktec coilovers. With spacers all around.

Clio 172 2001
Ah right ok then, think I read a post of yours saying you were ping to come up Brecon with me turner and Kane the next time we go? I want to get new coilovers not sure which ones yet though

O

Oakley12

I don't know what any other brand coilovers are like, but I find nout wrong with these Ktec ones I have :)

O

Oakley12

Yeah they are decent, and I've still got loads to go down by aswel :). How much are they? Mine were already on the car when I bought it so thats a bonus!

Clio 172 2001
Lucky you haha, what else you got planned for yours mate? I was speaking to my mate tonight and he said around £300 which ain't bad so not too bad :)

O

Oakley12

Sound system upgrade, different seats possibly & decat :). You?

​300 is not bad at all tbh mate.

Clio 172 2001
Got decat and sound system already well straight through exhaust, wanna get it mapped :) fairly happy with the seats at the moment to be honest :)

O

Oakley12

Sweet! I want to do loads to mine, but I know I won't have it any longer than a year and half :).