ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 05JTU

Current ride - my Adidas!
following a black CTR along a6 2wards bedford prob afta a run at the pod. I was in a red mgf in otha direction. Saw allsorts inc 4 fezzers, pick of which lookd like an f40. Happy days.

yeh oggy that wud make sense. Just assumed it was pod traffic as had passd evos, fezzers, scoobies etc but gd 2 c a 182 mixed in there!

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Before anyone says it, I expected to see a black 182 lol.

Plate was very similar.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I was coming onto the BP, Corby roundabout as you flew past it, was behind an M3 - it dusted me promptly after lol

Clio 182
Seems Beemers were out to get us, I got blasted by an M5 just north of Bedford, only consolation was he did the same to the CTR.

Yeah some serious tools came along that stretch of A6 just before and after you RRTT. The bypass section after milton ernest is often known as a private airfield in my household ;) The 182 looked good though.

Clio 182
The 182 looked good though.[/quote]

Thanks it is a pig to keep clean but when the sun shines so does Black Gold. :cool:

That is is a great bit of road, my brother lives in Kettering so need him to keep me up to date with speed traps :evil:

I often like to give Virgin Trains a pasting along there as the track runs alongside! I'm hopin 1 day a forum member will b on board and give me a shout lol. I don't know if you've ever been along it but the B645 that runs between Higham Ferrers and St Neots is a damn good blast in a 182, give it a go if you haven't! You will have passed it the other day on the Rushden bypass.