ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 A14 - Sunday

sold
I think it was around 3pm ??
Sat Nav had busted and I was in unfamiliar territory so had no idea where the camera's were. So there I was pootling along in the inside lane !
Exchanged thumbs up and listened to the nice exhaust note as you went past :D

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Hi Woodney, that was me... and you werent the only one lost that day! I was on my way back from JAE and took a wrong turn and ended up having to double back myself on the A14.

There's two cameras on that stretch and you were in between them. The cameras are well sign posted though.
Nice to see a fellow cliosporter out on the road! :)

sold
hey mate - I'd been up to Kettering to pick up some Eibach Pro's from lewisniven (nice bloke!) and I'd seen the camera's on the way up there. Tomtom usually does a good job of warning me, but it had locked up as soon as I pulled onto the A14 and I couldn't be arsed to pull over and sort it out. I was happy again once I got onto the M11 and could put me foot down!
Are you from round that way ?

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Me inlaws are in St Ives so I was just on my way back to them from JAE (p'boro) and took a wrong turn and ended up going down towards a45 /a14. Got on A14 and headed back towards Huntingdon way... where I caught you. I'm based in Coventry normally. Nice colour by the way! :)