ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182, cumbria, Idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  APR LCR225
Black 182 with gash lexus rear lights, Was behind you in my work van and watched you overtake the car infront on a blind bend with a car coming the other way...tit:argue:

APR LCR225
Lol, idiot, giving us a bad name:dapprove: black 182 ff with no cup packs.. Lights were smoked lexus items and had a crap renault sport sun strip too...:dead:

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
probly some 18 year old mummys a daddys boy who previously owned a saxo and wanted to carry the lexus look on lmao:S

Can you remember the reg? Get him pwnd!

There is a black 182, with lex-arse lights, sunstrip, and horrible ft wide silver stripes near me, but I'm nowhere near Cumbria. Gutting to see a RS dressed like a chav!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Who the frick has a sunstrip sticker anymore?? The driving test should include a taste section. Anyone with poor taste (or impreza's:rasp:) should have a compulsory ban.

S2 106 GTI
Black 182 with gash lexus rear lights, Was behind you in my work van and watched you overtake the car infront on a blind bend with a car coming the other way...tit:argue:

ha ha i think i know the one your on about dan! did it have tinted windows, slightly bigger exhaust than standard? will be around an 05 plate?? ;) if its the one, he's from millom. 27-28yr old. Our sis is going out with his half brother.
I've had a do with him before in my cup, I was behind him, backed off after a bit because he started getting abit too over the top :S going round corners and ending up on the other side of the road :nono:

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
If driving like a grandma means only overtaking when I can actually see that I'm not going to have a close encounter of the 'front of an artic' kind, then hell yes, I drive like a grandma and I'm fricking proud of it.

Maz

LY 200
Do you lot all drive like Grandma's then ?

Why would we???....

Why would you drive like a grandma ? cause it sounds like you must the way you have had a go at this black 182 ?

If driving like a grandma means only overtaking when I can actually see that I'm not going to have a close encounter of the 'front of an artic' kind, then hell yes, I drive like a grandma and I'm fricking proud of it.

Good for you.

If everyone on here was honest I bet they would agree to have taken a chance at one monent in time when overtaking or at a junction or whatever.

Black 182
If we all dove like Knob heads then im sure our insurance premiums would be through the roof and we woudnt be able to afford our cars , due to claims etc .

APR LCR225
Why would we???....

Why would you drive like a grandma ? cause it sounds like you must the way you have had a go at this black 182 ?

Good for you.

If everyone on here was honest I bet they would agree to have taken a chance at one monent in time when overtaking or at a junction or whatever.

If you had been there, youd definitely agree with me, unless your an idiot too of course..;) He swerved out on a very blind bend and very narrowly missed the front of a ford mondeo coming the other way, who had to swerve onto the dirt...

I certainly dont drive like a grandma, far from it in fact (unless the grandma gives it death most the time:rasp:), but it doesnt mean i put other people in danger like that..:nono:

Maz

LY 200
Everytime you go over the speed limit you put someones life in danger, your own, your passenger or the guy driving the mondeo on the other side of the road !!

Im just trying to make the point that if you are going to judge others you should be prepped to be judged yourself.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.