ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 182 from portsmouth

Clio 197 f1
hello all, ive been signed up to cliosport for a while as i been in the market for looking for a clio 182, well i eventually found one that i liked and in the right price range.

so i have now become a full member and a proud owner of a 182, ive not got very great pictures atm as tbh the weather has been terrible so i will have to get a few nicer pictures at a later date..

so a little bit on the 182 and a few plans, well to start shes a full fat cup, so shes got all sorts of bits in her and xenon lights, when i bought her tho the dealer who sold her dident think she was a full cup i.e cup suspension, when i asked but i wasent to botherd and went to see it anyway, i then found she had anthracite wheels? made me suspecious ether way i bought it anyway and at later date (when weather gets nicer) i will be checking the hub to see if she has 60mm between the bolts.

so few plans for her atm, first give her some tlc im going to do some oil changes also there any oil that is recommended to use for the sport engines? and then after that new exhaust mounts i heard there a bit of a pain for destroying there self and then a new stainless exhaust im thinking of going for the scorpion rs192 as the std one on there in december when it got its mot says "minor leak of exhaust gases" well i looked at it and yeah i did'nt want to poke it to much as it looks like its going to fall down.. after that im not really sure where im going with that just sorting out issues atm before mods.

so enough typing and heres some pictures lookin dirty from the drive home after i got her.

734738_10151257360234965_1005073291_n.jpg530280_10151257360429965_106420928_n.jpg734972_10151257360719965_1857201297_n.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Love that mate, you happy? Ive got a decatted rs on mine and its great, loud when you feel the need, and subtle when your hungover lol. Welcome to the forum btw :)

Clio 197 f1
yeah i love it, it has such a personality, and yeah that was the main reason i was going to go for the rs subtle driving about and when ur foots down it opens up, i noticed from a few of the youtube vids of different systems and so i came up with the rs192, i can't wait for fcs13 tho and show her off i been to every fcs since 2008, heard this year is coombe tho wish it was rockingham or donnington last year was quite good except that dirt road on the way in. so yeah can't wait to get her nice a pretty in the summer, she needs a bit of a polish tho i think.