ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 with yellow badges

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
stop driving like a D*ck! i was the one in the 1.2 clio...come pick on me when im driving the trophy!

btw Tonbridge Wells area

Clio RS 200
stop driving like a D*ck! i was the one in the 1.2 clio...come pick on me when im driving the trophy!

btw Tonbridge Wells area

Me driving like a d*ck pot kettl black comes to mind......:nono: You have a strange thing about being picked on....hehe

RS Clio 200

btw Tonbridge Wells area

i find it quite comical that you seem to beleive the trophy is actually any better in a road situation

Clio RS 200

btw Tonbridge Wells area

Your car was nice though badges look good, was only coming up along side you at the lights cos I thought I new you, Keep smiling and I will keep out your way in the future do't want to mess with the stressed...hehe

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
mate i dont even know tunbridge wells at all, all i saw was your lights and then you going round me! i was "lost" and stressed trying to do take away deliverys in a place i dont even know. so appologies if i thought you were driving OTT in tun city centre.

Clio RS 200
mate i dont even know tunbridge wells at all, all i saw was your lights and then you going round me! i was "lost" and stressed trying to do take away deliverys in a place i dont even know. so appologies if i thought you were driving OTT in tun city centre.

No worries mate, should have pulled me over as I have been in T/ wells all my life and would have given you some help if you were lost, No appologies required mate, my car is my business card so never want to drive a nutter...:) all the best Mr Magicman