ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 55 plate oldbury to dudley

clio 182 cup
spotted you from halfords roundabout in oldbury. mine was a blue 05 plate gordini. we had a good play all the way into dudley and then i carried on towards merry hill. what i dont understand is though mine has 147k and the exhaust was blowing a bit. yours you said had 70k and was mint but mine was quicker. wierd considering it had a blowing exhaust. the funny this is i raced another and mine was quicker then that too:p any way it was good fun :)

clio 182 cup
i would mate but i just dont have time as ill be at work. where as on sunday im off work so love driving..always up for fun though

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Lol yep throw a sickie then you can really see how quick it is ! Unless you scared its only makin 150 atf or Dudley may be just full of slow clios ;)

Mine makes the odd appearence in dudley when visiting family.

Yet to see you though;) mines a dog and very slow

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
"Boss I cant come in today ive s**t myself"

Boss says "oh ok"

"Well its because im putting the car on the rollers and scared its going to BLOW!"

I think i saw you this morning on dudley bypass RB clio 05plate shifting you was! That calibra could not keep up!! Your clio is super quick!