ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black And Blue Do The Lake District

Megane GT
Just seen this. Great photos! :D Looks really nice up there, might have to make a trip myself, although a bit of sailing may be in order too! I hear you two had some fun ;)

LY R26 #288
We did some sailing! Well maybe not sailing but we got on the water with these slow power boats. Mark nearly put it in the car park when he navigated us back to the boat place. Haha.

Megane GT
We did some sailing! Well maybe not sailing but we got on the water with these slow power boats. Mark nearly put it in the car park when he navigated us back to the boat place. Haha.

FLOL! Actually sitting here laughing. Yeah, I remember Mark saying that you were out in motorboats . . . thats not really sailing though due to lack of sails . . . lol

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
that was true! "ok put in reverse now, reverse now, PUT IT IN REVERSE NOW!" i thought you was going to put it in the f**king car park!" whoops! :eek:

but your right, it did have lack of sails, so not sailing as such.

joe tried to wobble me in the lake :(

Megane GT
that was true! "ok put in reverse now, reverse now, PUT IT IN REVERSE NOW!" i thought you was going to put it in the f**king car park!" whoops! :eek:

but your right, it did have lack of sails, so not sailing as such.

joe tried to wobble me in the lake :(

What does that even mean?! But FLOL at the first bit! You put the Trax pics up yet?

LY R26 #288
Oh well. We saw 2 people turn their boats over whilst sailing. We tried to help them but they seemed to have it under control. :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
DSC_0255.jpg

hahaha! he was waving for help.... so i took a photo instead!

DSC_0102.jpg

this is what happens when captain joe is at the helm! needles to say i sh*t myself!!

LY R26 #288
Lol that pic still cracks me up. Reminds me of when you were doing that and I walked over and you nearly went over board.

Megane GT
FLOL! I wouldnt call the first one a boat though . . . looks like a kayak! But haha, Joe you shouldve just grabbed his legs and put him in!

LY R26 #288
Mah mah mah, bum lick bum lick bum lick :p

Lol I didn't have to make him look stupid, he's good enough at doin that himself :p

Did he tell you about when he tried to show off with the egg when he was doing the breakfast? Lol

Megane GT
Lol I didn't have to make him look stupid, he's good enough at doin that himself :p

Did he tell you about when he tried to show off with the egg when he was doing the breakfast? Lol

Haha, true! You shouldve seen him at Trax :)
And NO! Do tell :D

LY R26 #288
He was cooking the breakfast and thought he'd be cocky and throw the egg in the air, catch it and then crack it but instead it hit the ceiling bounced off in a totally different direction to what he anticipated and went splat all over the floor and he just stood there in shock. Was funny.

And another time he was carrying a pot of pringles in and was holding them by the lid and it came off and pringles went everywhere. Lol

Megane GT
HAHAHAHA. Actual love it! Hes such a legend :) going to abuse him about that though! :cool:

Megane GT
What?! No he doesnt! . . . Does he?

And yeah I never stop laughing around him, he's just one of those people :approve:

LY R26 #288
Yes he does. Next time you see him get him to knock out a few German sentences.

He doesn't like to brag about these things you see. He is very talented.

Megane GT
Yes he does. Next time you see him get him to knock out a few German sentences.

He doesn't like to brag about these things you see. He is very talented.

I know hes very talented :approve: but Im going to hold you to that one especially as he hasnt commented on it saying he can. Seeing him sunday, so will ask. If he doesnt he better learn fast! :p

Megane GT
Nah, why were you asking what was going down sunday. Dw s'all good :) you should come though, be a laugh . . . P*ssaaay

Milltek'd clio 182
yo yo yo joe, spoke to marky last night, and you mentioned that i havent logged on recently....welll here i am and heloo. hope your all good brother. anyway thats my lot.....peace.....