ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Apple iPhone 4 16gb

Honda & VW
As i have now upgraded to an iPhone 5 I no longer need my 4.

Owned for approx 2 years and always had screen protectors on since day one, its also been in a case its entire life.
Due to this the condition of the phone is pretty amazing with barely a mark on it.

It comes with all original stuff like the box, charger and headphones (which have never been used).

The only things preventing the phone being near enough amazing are as follows:

The lock screen button sits very low and due to this is slightly hard to use, you have to press pretty hard to get it to function. However its no big issue really as you can turn on the 'Assistive Touch' function which means you can lock it by touching the screen as well as various other functions, is very handy.

Also the home screen is slightly delayed, Still works just not as quick as that of a Brand new phone.

Not sure what else to say, is a great phone in great condition with just a couple of minor issues.

Is on Vodafone but will get it 'Unlocked' if needed as i hear this opens up the market a bit.

Having watched many in similar and/or worse condition sell on eBay i have a good idea what its worth.

Price is £150 inc postage (Sent Recorded Delivery)

IMG_6005_zps14687a03.jpg

IMG_6001_zps85abcde4.jpg

IMG_5988_zpsc8073288.jpg

IMG_5982_zps95d17247.jpg

IMG_5978_zps66c6f184.jpg

IMG_5979_zps9980919b.jpg

IMG_5999_zps5400e2ac.jpg