ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Bag like thing with foam in it and covered in oil under car, what is it?

Fabia vrs tdi
Seen what we though was a bag stuck under the car so put the wife under it for a look and she pulled it out thinking it was a black bag but it's covered in what looks like oil or dirt and it had foam layers :-/ is this my sound proofing she's pulled half out of my car ? Doesn't look like it will be easy putting it back in

Fabia vrs tdi
Had another look it's before the decat and it's not good I can't drive it like that I'll either have to cut it off or see if it will go back in :-/

Fabia vrs tdi
Should I put it back on? Don't have access to a ramp and my jacks seen better days. So it is sound proofing?

How easy is it getting under tray off and on?

E46 M3
How easy is it getting under tray off and on?

Its just 4 10mm bolts then hooked onto the sub frame. If its at standard height you might be able to get to them without lifting the car, the rear two will be a bit tricky though.