ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black car green wheels!!

Clio 182
alrite!!

was out in stockport lastnite at a weekly cruise and seen the clio off here in black on its ar*e!! lol and with green wheels.

was mint and different like it!!!

any chance you could tell me how you've lowered your ie by springs only or shocks as well! also what else you've done to it

cheers

rick

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i dont make my car so other ppl like it tho lol

im not bothered what others think of it.
you cant deney yours is rough tho,wether i like the styling is another thing lol

E60 diesel powah
i know my car is ruff, and its styled to my liking, just makes it better people like my car over yours :D

on here and edition38!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
id be very shallow if i styled my car and spent my money on making my car so other ppl liked it...

if that was the case i would NEVER have bought a clio lol

my cars standard apart from a set of wheels, if i put a set of turinis on it everyone would love it... just nea my thing lol....

E60 diesel powah
As said above, this was styled to MY own liking, i didnt ask anyone if green would suit the colour black, if the wheels would suit my car. I did this MYSELF because i KNOW it looks good!

In response in sending money on my car - Not really fussed as am not selling it :)

E60 diesel powah
alrite!!

was out in stockport lastnite at a weekly cruise and seen the clio off here in black on its ar*e!! lol and with green wheels.

was mint and different like it!!!

any chance you could tell me how you've lowered your ie by springs only or shocks as well! also what else you've done to it

cheers

rick

Sorry for the above mate! its a 1.2 mine, its on FK Highsports coilovers, and front meggy splitter! anything else?

Immi

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tbh i dont hate your car immi i just hate the fact it could be really nice if you spent a bit of money tidying it up :p

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
it's a RAT mobile!!!! I'm telling you soon, he'll be drilling holes in it, covering it in acid!!!

Clio 182
lol i thou it was different

how come only 1.2 mate???? you not get insured on a 2.0.

thinkin of lowering mine but trying to find out if i need just springs or springs and shocks but dont wont to spend too much ££££

just lower it,exhaust and air filter and wheels that al do meeeeee