ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clios - NO 56K!!

They are Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s on Kevs car. There the wheels Ill be getting for my Black 172 very soon I hope. (That was the plan before I saw the pics though!) Looks VERY nice! Still undecided whether I should go for 16s or 17s though.

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Quote: Originally posted by kev O on 19 July 2005

going to take some more pics very soon when mt tints are on.... and brimbo brakes tooo
nice colour coding was it a bodyshop or diy ?

how much was it if shop kev ?

looks ace... very similar apart from mines not coded or lowered yet...wheels in garage waiting for new lowering kit.:(

E60 diesel powah

Tigger - i think u have ruined the front by the bagdes, once it is lowerd will look dog b****cks, to save hassle from everyone else sayin , i would take badges off front grill

"Navy" N17 TWO

Quote: Originally posted by dutty_112 on 21 July 2005

Tigger - i think u have ruined the front by the bagdes, once it is lowerd will look dog b****cks, to save hassle from everyone else sayin , i would take badges off front grill
Im sorry but the front is exactly how I wanted it to be...Im proud of it :D

Fair enough I do see your point though, and I may take the badges off after a while - mainly put on as it was my idea to try make the bumper/grill "unique" and also promote the site!

As for lowering - front bumper has already had a little incident on std dynamique setup :eek:

Oh - rear mud flaps are of now and Im replacing my "lost" CTR aerial

CLIO

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 15 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Craig Ed on 14 July 2005

^^ How much u Pay Carbon for a full refurb?
James(JPW172) did them. Hes a genius with wheels.

They are gunmetal, NOT anthracite btw.;)

Worth doing if you have a car that would set the dark rims off. Silver, Red etc

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/poolsidefashionfauxpas/W52%20AOO/6099420d.jpg
cheers chris:oops:....car is lookin as spanking as ever buddy.......bring on the gu nmetal.......cheers james

Clio V6 255BHP