ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Dynamique 1.2

Nice car mate!
One question
Rear beam..... What sensors did you need mate, where were they from and how much? Also did it work without them or not?
Also snap wheels :)
Cheers all info on the rear beam - http://www.cliosport.net/index.php?threads/731058/

I never tried but it wouldn't work without them as then you'd have no ABS and the drum sensors won't work/fit in the disc hub/carrier.

I much preferred the real thing than reps.

Cheers all info on the rear beam - http://www.cliosport.net/index.php?threads/731058/

I never tried but it wouldn't work without them as then you'd have no ABS and the drum sensors won't work/fit in the disc hub/carrier.

I much preferred the real thing than reps.
Awesome cheers mate,
And yeah I'll look into getting some, remember where you got genuine ones?

And Yeh man I know! They look quite tidy, but I have to run spacers all round to get a nice fit :/

Awesome cheers mate,
And yeah I'll look into getting some, remember where you got genuine ones?

And Yeh man I know! They look quite tidy, but I have to run spacers all round to get a nice fit :/
I got both sides from a Facebook group Renault Partsdirect, which was run by Paul Earnshaw I dealt directly with him through fb.

I won't need spacers on the rear once/if you convert to discs [emoji16].

I got both sides from a Facebook group Renault Partsdirect, which was run by Paul Earnshaw I dealt directly with him through fb.

I won't need spacers on the rear once/if you convert to discs [emoji16].
Just dropped them a message, cheers!

And yeah lol I can't wait!

Whats the fit with your BBS like? I've got 25mm spacers and it needed a lot of camber

Just dropped them a message, cheers!

And yeah lol I can't wait!

Whats the fit with your BBS like? I've got 25mm spacers and it needed a lot of camber
It's pretty good at the rear only needed 1° shim. I'm running 195/50 - so no stretch whatsoever.

The fronts are fine I don't exactly want the flush look. It's a good setup and purposeful for a daily.