ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Dynamique with tints

Whats the percentage your allowed on the fronts now? Don't most of the Dynamiques now come with the legal limit on the fronts?

Could anybody post up there pics of any tints they have had done and also the percentage of them back (and if) front.

Thanks

Breaking A 172 Replica
Search my threads in clio media for them.

Not sure what mine are as I didn't do them, but I am guessing 80% + (you can't see in without cupping your hands) on the back and then maybe 60% on the fronts

Sam

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Allowed anything you like on the back, however if you put 100% you have to register it as a commercial vehicle, and on the front you are allowed 30% tint that allows in 70% light...
On mine, I have tint that only allows 20% in on the back...so 80% tints..

271220061299.jpg

16042007308.jpg

Bit difficult to see it clearly, but shows it near enough...
Front tints soon to come..

172 A Cupwork Orange™
whats the best colour tints to get on a blue 172 cup ? was thinking of a blue any ideas guys /?

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Definitely not...

Get black..I've seen one going around Bournemouth with black tints, and it looks awesome.