ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Gold 182 Detail

Black/Gold 182!
Thought it was about time to get the PC out again after the exams.

Cheers for Jay for coming round and helping me...

Washed the car and then clayed it, used Megs 83 to get rid of some swirls, then menzerna final finish topped off with Megs Paste Wax #16 I think it is.

Car looks really good now, apart from getting really dusty after golf.

P1000848.gif

P1000837.gif

P1000836.gif

P1000840a.gif

P1000833.gif

P1000819.gif

P1000811.gif

P1000807.gif

Finally, Toby and Jasper......

P1000815a.gif

Black/Gold 182!
Looking good! hard work aint it? BG?!

Just a bit but looks the dogs (literally), when clean. Its fairly easy to maintain once polished up.

Next time I clean it I will get the Swissvax Onyx on it, should look better then ;-)

182kev

looks good mate and its a hard colour to keep clean lol

Had mine detailed today but alot of fine scratches on the wings i was hoping to get rid of didnt move :( looking at getting my front bumper touched up soon to get rid of stone chips, so i might just get my wings flashed over at the same time

Inferno 182
Nice. I think that this must be the only black clio 182 without a dent or blemish in the country, that is what i have found out after 300 miles of search over the past 2 days.

Black/Gold 182!
Cheers for all the comments guys.
Newtoclio - im sure there are more out there youl just have to look harder. Im pleased that i dont have any dings yet. :)

I just need to get a few little stone chips sorted now on the front bumper.

172 Cup
How the f**k do you tell which one's Toby and which one's Jasper?

Nice finish on that 182 too, bud.