ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black gold 182 pics

Clio 182
Since we had a bit of dry weather on saturday i gave the car a quick scrub up and coincidentally my sister was back from uni with her camera so i could get a few pictures.
As usual it had to rain when it came to taking the pictures though!

art037Small.jpg

art039Small.jpg

art034Small.jpg

art033Small.jpg

Looking to get a splitter for it in the future, otherwise i think i will leave it as it is.

Clio 182
Thanks for your comments.

Hopefully will have a k-tec splitter from the group buy. Dont think i will lower the car though, i am quite happy with it for now!

I was thinking of anthracite stripes (similar to white on the racing blue) but then thought i would look a bit pants.

Clio 182
182CUP.........yes i know its not a proper cup, but i thought it would look cr@p with ''182WITHCUPPACKS'' on the side and i liked the look of the trophy style stickers so it was the first thing that came to mind. can always be changed if i get bored of them.