ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Gold PC'd

RB 182
Arrived this morning to be met by Greg(V9GSW) and his black gold 182. FF with both cup packs sitting nice on H&R coilovers but just needed the paint work looking at. General swirl marks, a few deep scratches and stone chips around the rear arch. Car had just been washed and clayed so it was straight into masking and polishing.
Products used:
Menzerna IP & Final Finish with various Sonus pads which self destructed
Chemical Guys Cream glaze and Mirror Wet finish
Chemical Guys 50/50
Megs Endurance for the tyres
AG Bumper care for the plastic trims

Pic of swirl marks on front wing. Not the best pics as I still havent mastered the art of getting them clear.
IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

And 5 1/2 hours later it all looked like this
IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

Awesome colour when polished up in the sun.

Black 182
Ha ha. Looks mint but it's going to take at least 10 hours for you to do mine in a couple of weeks Scott. And now I know what to expect.

BG182®
Looking good. I gave my BG a going over last weekend its amazing how well they come out.

What did he use to remove the stone chips on the rear arches? Mine has them quite bad and also on the front bumper too.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Top work! Mine is covered in swirl marks and desperatly needs PC'ing.

200 Ultra Red
Cheers again for this Scott, really appreciate the graft you put in to get it looking this good!

Titanium 182
mm, I will get mine done one day when its had its cat welded and taxed and serviced and all the little bits that bug me replaced and I have some money :(