ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black is back yo! (R27)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
mint. as much as i like black i couldnt have another one. what happend to your vxr mate

The Beast MK4
Please keep this car for more than two weeks mate.

Im confused enough in the morning without having to guess what car you are using on the way to work. lol

Enjoy! :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Stunning....even better in the metal...oh how i miss my black gold 182..

Rose tinted memories lol? Remember the marring that occurs by just looking at it lol ;)

R27 's look ace in black mind :)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
like that alot, hope your friendly with your sponge and wax though

:rasp:

trade the VXR against it?

parks at ek?

Tappd'd RS
VXR got chopped in - shortest I've ever had a car - 6 months!

Quick enough, but 19's and poor brakes made for a less than fantastic point to point drive. :(

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Quick enough, but 19's and poor brakes made for a less than fantastic point to point drive. :(

disappointing(!)

iv heard alot of people moan about the 19s. A guy i know has a cdti with 19s and hates them, they cost £1200 as well

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Does look really good that...Love it! Shame i would never consider one, unless i get a cheap derv for the motorway and the R27 as a toy...

Enjoy mate!

Leon Cupra R 225

Astra your talking about right? Test drove one last week (in that gashment light blue colour:dead:) after having a near loss :eek::eek: during a wee play on way back from Bluewater, oh my god the brakes we're absolute shocking, ride was harsher than my LCR which says something.... and I roll 18s!! lol

Love my Leon :D

V nice :)

Roof decals? Hard to tell if yours has them from the pics, but I thought they are standard too?